Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wow, I guess I got lost for a year and a half!

Just a quick post to say, "I'm back!". I am not in the employ of Graeme Street any longer but I still use and endorse his products... they are excellent!

I'm on my own and trying to build a few different online businesses. One of them is a Virtual Assistant -- to help others with their web presence, graphics, email marketing and lots more.

I still cycle a fair amount, with a range of 75 to 200 miles a week, depending on lots of things!

I am also fortunate to be assisting Coach Al Lyman with some of his marketing, so you'll have to visit his site sometime and sign up for his newsletter and let me know how I'm doing with it. He's a triathlete coach, creator of the running dvd called Runner-Core, and is the author of all of Graeme Street's training plans, plus LOTS MORE!

I'm getting ready to help him get a blog going, so look for that too! He's a GREAT guy and an excellent person to know... he has a most interesting story of his own so a read of his bio is highly recommended.

I'll be back again soon (I promise) to let you know what I decide to do online... I've got so many irons in the fire right now I feel stuck!

Take care and feel free to leave a comment.
Christine

No comments: